-Thursday, 25 February, 2010:
- Canadian Tire: 96.7
- Mr Gas : 96.9
(remember: There is no oil shortage. Planets produce oil all the time. it is not a limited resource dependent on rotting dinosaur carcasses. Jupiter’s moons have oil (scientists can tell with spectral analysis.) (sp?)
As of Midnight:
- Stinson (Car Wash, Madawaska Blvd) 97.5
- McEwen (Ethanol) 97.2
- Ultramar (Madawaska Blvd) 94.5
- Canadian tire (Daniel Street) 94.5
- Mr Gas (Daniel Street) 94.5
- Petro Canada (Daniel Street) 94.7
- Ultramar (Truck Stop, South of the 417) 94.5
- Stinson (White Lake Rd, south of 417) 94.5
(Prices have adjusted themselves into line with other stations since yesterday.)
– 11:33 am, Thursday, February 25, 2010.
The temperature dropped 3 degrees from 0˚C to -3˚C between 8:30 and 9:00 am. The weather network has changed their forecast a couple times. They’re still forecasting a high of +1˚C with rain mixing with the snow. But their Storm Centre is calling for 5-10 cm of snow in Ottawa and 15-25 cm of snow in Pembroke, and we’re about halfway between the two.
Time might tell?